- Aravis Dyslexia-friendly font (2)
- Beginner Readers (3)
- Synthetic Phonics Activity Books (3)
- Eye Level Reading Rulers (6)
- Colored Overlays (5)
- Reading & Phonics (0)
- Synthetic Phonics Readers (28)
- Spelling & Vocabulary (4)
- Parent and Teacher Resources (5)
- Pencil Grips (4)
- Virtual Visual Stress Relief (1)
- Visual Stress Assessment (1)
- Math (0)
Eye Level Reading Rulers
The EYE LEVEL READING RULER is a coloured overlay filter and text highlighter about the size of a six-inch ruler that will fit easily into a pocket of pencil case, or can be kept in the pages of a book as a bookmark. Discreet and not childish-looking, the reading ruler is made of a combination of opaque and transparent plastic that both underlines the text and highlights it in a coloured tint. Simply read the text through either of the tinted plastic strips of your selected colour, and track down the page: broad strip for paragraphs; narrow strip for single lines.
- Narrow (app. 1 cm) strip for highlighting single lines of text
- Broad (app. 2.5 cms) strip for scanning ahead in a paragraph, and for studying diagrams, tables, columns of figures etc.
- Text marker (a solid line on the edge of the broad strip) for tracking down a paragraph
- Colours can be combined to create up to 30 tints
- Ideal for all ages - nursery to adult. School, college, home or office use.
- Easy to store; inexpensive to buy
For peer reviewed research (March 2019) on the use of colored overlays and reading rulers, please follow this link to Science Direct